Online Donation or Tuition Payment Instructions
We are now using Adventist School Pay, a service of the North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist World Church.
Here are the easy steps to create and use your account:
1. Click here to go to the Tri-City Christian AcademyTuition and Donation Page. (Please bookmark it). You will see the school name, address and Principal’s name in the top right corner.
2. Create a new account (your email and password, please note your password must contain a special character, such as: *&^%$#@!~.,/?)
3. Click on the link to register your email address, you will receive a confirmation link in your inbox and you are ready to pay tuition online. Follow the instructions to log into your account.
4. The first time you log in you will have to set up information for each child you have attending TCA. All you need to do is enter the child's name. There is a place for your child's TCA student ID number, but this not necessary.
5. Once your child/children are set up, you will be taken to a screen that shows different categories to pay. For example: tuition, gymnastics, hot lunch, etc. Simply enter the amounts into the categories that are shown on your monthly statement.
6. If you agree, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail showing how much you paid and to which category.
7. We recommend using the electronic check option, however we know that some of our parents earn reward points for various credit cards they use. If you choose to pay by credit card please understand there will be a $3.50 fee for monthly tuition amounts. If you desire to pay the whole school year or semester on the credit card the fee is higher. A fee of $17.50 will be applied for the semester and $35 for the entire school year. This fee only applies when paying with a credit card; if you pay with the electronic check option there will be no fee. To pay this fee, simply add it to your tuition amount. This fee does not apply to donations.